Friday, October 11, 2013

kitchen additions

We've made a few additions and updates to the kitchen in the last couple weeks, so here are a few pictures of that. The table we originally had was one that Grant was supposed to have been fixing for the school, so it didn't go very long before we had to give that back. Grant made us a beautiful kitchen table, though!


Also, I was feeling like I needed to get some of my breakable dishes up off the lower shelves before too long, since Ivory is coming very close to making her way to wherever she wants to go. So we copied my Mom's kitchen and put in some open shelves, complete with hooks for the mugs and everything. :) I am loving having all my ingredients so handy, and it gives me one less thing to worry about as Ivory begins to crawl. However, I don't know as she would have broken any more glasses than we have so far on these concrete floors... last night Mike & Deb came over for supper and there weren't even enough glasses left to go around.




Like I mentioned above, Mike (our Elder) and Deb Leman are here for the weekend, and we are thankful to have them. They are always an encouragement to the church, and we appreciate so much the opportunity to receive spiritual guidance from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment