Sunday, October 6, 2013

daddy's little helper

I was feeling like Ivory should be having her first tractor/combine ride right now, considering that every other kid her age is taking their turn this fall... so when Grant borrowed Marshall's tractor to level out our front yard (which, by the way, looks so much better now), I decided it was the perfect opportunity:



We also went to visit Daddy in his woodshop yesterday, as previously mentioned. Ivory liked seeing where he works.

And the other day, Mommy was feeling gross with a cold and needed to sleep a little longer in the morning... so Daddy got Ivory dressed and they spent part of the morning together. Ivory has lots of cute matching outfits, but I suppose if one prefers flowers and stripes and two different colors of pink socks...


We won't say who the "one" is. But he maybe dressed her like this just to elicit some laughs. :)
Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment