Ivory, Titus, and I tried to make the best of the time that Grant was gone by going places and doing things. We had a busy week! Thankfully, Tia Leah was here to help, so I didn't have to manage two kiddos by myself.
 |
| We went to the Mansfield General Store for ice cream with Mom, Addie, Grandma Zehr, Auntie, and Sarah, Shelby, and Levi. It was a fun afternoon outing! |
 |
| A trip to Prairie Farms in Champaign. Janelle and Grey and Brooks came too, but I don't have any pictures of all of the kids. |
 |
| This little kid just sat around being cute. :) |
We had a little photo shoot...
We also went to IKEA and the Outlets. Grant was so glad we decided to do the photo shoot and the shopping trip while he wasn't around, although he would have really enjoyed IKEA. :)
 |
| Discovering that the lights inside turn on when you slide the doors open... |
 |
| Everyone wanted to be with Tia Leah. :) |
We also managed to go to Zehr birthdays and probably a few other things that I am forgetting. We moved Leah into her apartment at the Crossings, which brought back all kinds of memories from what seems like ages ago, and just generally filled our days waiting for Daddy to get home!
No comments:
Post a Comment