Friday, August 8, 2014

on the road again...

As many of you know, I (Grant) am heading for Mexico. The purpose of our trip is three-fold: take our GMC Jimmy down to Mexico, get our house back together since the place got tiled this summer, and make sure Roberto is ready for the new school year.

I leave here shortly and am heading to Bloomington to pick up my brother Scott. Tomorrow morning we plan to pick up my cousin Taylor from Kansas and head to Austin, TX, where we will spend our Sunday. Monday, I plan to spend the day importing our vehicle, and then Tuesday head to Ixtlan.

I have two responsibilities for my two partners on this road trip: update the blog everyday and keep the Jimmy running the whole trip. I will let them decide who does what.

Hannah plans to spend the weekend in Champaign and then come back to Princeville on Monday. Her sister Leah is going to stay with her and the kids until I get back on Friday.

Thanks for praying for us! Please pray for Hannah with Ivory and Titus and also please pray for our safety on the roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment