Thursday, April 17, 2014

update on water situation

I should have been more specific when I asked you to pray for water yesterday...  it rained this afternoon.

On a positive note, all visitors arrived safely and we are already enjoying the blessing of Christian fellowship... but without much water around. I spent most of the morning with the water department again, but the most we accomplished was getting water to our kitchen faucet for about an hour. Thankfully, that allowed Hannah to get all the dishes washed, but it didn't fill any storage tanks.

But, we can survive with bucket showers and the good thing is that the church is hooked up to a water line different than the rest of the campus and that water line is working well. That gives us at least one incoming water source to use.

Thanks for your continued prayers - not just for water, but for a blessing for all who have come and all of us here in Ixtlan.

1 comment:

  1. Still praying for water to your faucets! :) And praying your weekend is blessed.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete