Tuesday, November 26, 2013

nothing new

Yes, you read that right. I've been needing to update the blog, and there is just nothing to write about. Quite frankly, it's a refreshing change. It leaves me with plenty of time to clean (which is sorely needed) in preparation for Grant's family coming the end of this week! We are so looking forward to having them and our time together is going to be busy.

Grant just asked me to report that the men's study this evening went really well. You know how I said earlier that now we're going every other Tuesday night? So this one was men's. Thanks for your prayers, and pray that there would be continued enthusiasm.

So since there's not much else to say, this would be a good time for me to tell you not to forget about us when you are sending your Christmas cards! Of course we love to get mail here, but if you don't want to mess with the stamp, send it to one of our parents. We'll be both places over Christmas. Our address has changed, and when I send you our Christmas card, it will have our new address on it. I do hope to get our cards out early by sending them back with Dad & Mom, so that you'll have our new address, but if you use our old address it will still arrive without a problem. If you need some incentive, here's the little one who loves to see all of you every day!



If you think I'm kidding, you can come help me pick up toys... every evening I put away all of last years' Christmas cards too. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh little Ivory is so sweet and sounds like she is busy! Can't wait until you are home for Christmas. Love - Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting some hair!!!!! I think that this is the first picture that I've seen lately that you can see it :) Can't wait to see you in 16 days!

    ReplyDelete