As I told Mom H., I got lots of e-mails from "people that she knows". :) It seems she let many of you know that it was my birthday, and so we got messages all day long from people we talk to regularly and from people we hadn't heard from in a while. It was just as much fun for Grant as it was for me. It is so good to hear from all of you and know what you are up to, so that the next time we see you we have something to talk about.
Also, Janelle sent a package and Auntie sent a card and they both arrived on my birthday. It was very fun to get mail.
Grant and I went out to eat, and he bought me flowers. We left Ivory with Elsa.
Jan made me a cake with all of my favorite things and nothing that I don't like (for example, frosting).
We got to see all of our siblings by having three-way skype sessions with both families, which was a lot of fun. Internet connections aren't always good enough for those, so it was really exciting that it worked.
The night before, Grant made me (and himself) pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, which are delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment