Wednesday, September 11, 2013

a glimpse into our day

I didn't get pictures of the rooms of the house today either, because everything still isn't put away and Grant and I went to Zamora this afternoon for a birthday date - Grant's 24th birthday is tomorrow! Ivory stayed with Lalo & Silvia, and I think she did pretty well, so I was relieved. :) But here are a few pictures of today's goings-on...
So Blogger won't believe me that this picture goes the other way, and keeps flipping it, so I guess you'll just have to turn your head sideways. She's discovering her reflection. :)
When the Bumbo, the Exersaucer, and just plain old tummy time ceased to work... we opted for the Backpack carrier (same as the Front pack, just flipped the other way). It only lasted so long, but she did like being close. 
And this is Grant, faithfully studying the instruction manual to the hot water heater over supper. Believe it or not, water problems did not end when we moved... with low pressure and an overflowing tinaco (storage tank), it's just a daily challenge to figure out what's going on. 
So maybe tomorrow I'll post a little tour of the house. Maybe. :)

By the way, you can be praying for Scott & Mandy Yordy and their girls (from Roanoke) who just moved to Haiti about a week ago. They are making lots of adjustments and I know would appreciate your prayers. We met the Yordys at our missionary orientation over the summer and there's a link to their blog on the right sidebar if you want to keep up with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment