Monday, October 20, 2014

titus types


Hello all. Titus here. I guess it's about time I wrote a blog post. It's been awhile since I sat down at a computer and typed, but we'll give it a whirl and see if it all comes back.

I've had good times and rough times in my three months of existence. We're kind of just coming out of one of our rougher times. I guess Mom and I just had to come to some understandings. First, even though I am the second child, it doesn't mean I need less attention than the first. You know that saying that goes something like: "the squeaky tire gets greased." Well, my big sister knows how to squeak. And just because she's bigger, louder, squeakier, and overall more demanding than my chill personality, that doesn't mean that I can just hang out in my swing all day.

So, I've been in the process of teaching Mom a few things, like how I want food more often, how I want her to rock me to sleep, how I want her to hold me and talk to me whenever I'm awake.... stuff like that. It's wearing me out, cause Mom doesn't give up all that easy, but it might be because of my competition too. It seems like Ivory has her own agenda that she's trying to teach Mom.

Well, here's a few pictures of what I've been up to lately

Hanging out in the exersaucer for a total of 2 minutes

Enjoying my playmat for about 30 seconds

Watching Mom from the Bumbo for 52 seconds

Teaching Dad how ridiculous it looks to hold on to material possessions too tightly

So that's kind of been my life lately. Not a ton to tell, mostly jus

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had NO idea that Titus was on the computer. (This is Ivory). I CANNOT believe that he had the nerve to write a blogpost without my permission.

I just hit him in the stomach and threw a toy in his face like I usually do when he steals my attention. 

I better write fast before Mom comes back and we have to go through the whole routine where I get put in time-out for hitting Titus (even though he was the one who annoyed me) and then I bawl for a few minutes and then get out and go give Titus a hug. Oh, the things kids have to do to keep parents happy...

Well here's what I have been up to lately:

Here I am playing with stickers. I also love to draw... especially on the floor, or the door, or anything else besides paper. I want Mom to know that I understand I'm just supposed to draw on paper, so I say "no, no, no, no..." the whole time I'm doing it.



Here we are outside. 

I play outside a lot... sometimes it's just easier to leave when Titus is crying. I try to be friendly, especially with Marshall. He works in his yard a lot, which is just across the fence from my yard, and I talk to him while he works. He always tells me the same stuff though. It's the same conversation four times a day:

Me: HI!
Marshall: Hi Ivory
Me: HI!
Marshall: Good morning!
Me: HI!
Marshall: How are you?
Me: HI!
Marshall: Are you playing outside?
Me: HI!
Marshall: What are you playing?
Me: HI!
Marshall: Hi
Me: HI!
Marshall: See you later
Me: BYE!
Marshall: Bye

So, hopefully somebody will teach him someday how to be more social, but until then, I'll continue to work with him. I also continue to work with Mom and Dad. They are so hard to get through to sometimes, but I keep trying. Sometimes I make them laugh... sometimes I make them cry. But they do that to me too.

Well, here comes Mom, so I better go face the music...

6 comments:

  1. Titus and Ivory,

    You guys sure are good on the computer! You are keeping your parents life exciting!

    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing out loud when I read Ivory's conversation with Marshall. Sounds like they're keeping you two on your toes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so cute and so is the conversation with Marshall. Titus is sure growing. It will be so great to see all of you at Christmas. Love - Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is HILAROUS! I laughed out loud! It's all too familiar:) Emmy seems to have a fine talent for grabbing my hair and that 3 month grip is really powerful as your pic so effectively showed!:) Prayers, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable... we love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) :)

    (also, love the color of your bumbo, Titus :))

    ReplyDelete