Sunday, June 2, 2013

passport pictures part 2

So... as we began (yes, began) to fill out paperwork last night for our trip to the Consulate on Monday we kind of started worrying that our pictures of Ivory won't be what they're looking for and then what do we do then...? So we tried taking some more last evening - I used the flash on the camera to avoid the shadows, and it worked pretty slick. Unfortunately, Ivory wasn't in quite as good of a mood as she was the other day... and with the flash my shutter speed isn't as fast, so I didn't exactly get pictures at the most opportune times. They ask for a neutral expression, and I'm not sure as many of these qualify.
















But, this one might work. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm fairly certain some of these expressions would NOT pass as neutral :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post pretty much made my day:) Those expressions are priceless. I love it! Can't wait to actually meet her, and see you guys.

    ReplyDelete