Thursday, September 25, 2014

la casita

Ivory, Titus, and I spend our days in our "little house"...

...growing...
... thoroughly enjoying the drawers and cabinets that are gradually being added to our kitchen by our very talented husband/daddy...
... sleeping (or rather, waking up, especially right now because of the firecrackers from the festivals going on)...
... taking baths...
..."writing"...
...chilling...
...and begging for a "bow", albeit in two different colors.
But also, the other day, some girls and I went to a coffee shop called "La Casita" to spend time together before Jesica (second picture, far right) moves to Tecate (a small town near the border where there is a sister church) for a while. You can be praying for her - that this will be a time of spiritual growth for her, and that she can find a way to work towards her dreams of becoming a nurse.

Elsa and Magdalena - pray also for Magdalena. She is not a Christian, but has recently been coming to church events with Elsa. She seems to really be seeking - pray that she can find the Lord!
Lupita, Jesica, and I. Pray also for Lupita as she's just finished school and will now be completed a practicum and then job searching. 
We were blessed with a great time together. It's always so good to get away and do something different and special - there was lots of cheesecake ordered with our hot drinks because, as Elsa said, "we don't do this every day!" It was lovely.

The kids and I have been getting out quite a bit too - mostly just on walks/runs around Ixtlan but they love it and so do I and the weather is beautiful, so it works out really well. Ivory loves to point out all the animals (and there are lots!), Mommy exercises, and Titus just sleeps. Win for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The picture where Titus is laying in his crib is the one where I think he looks like Ivory, especially if you compare him to Ivory in the next picture (the one where she's in the bathtub)!

    ReplyDelete