Calling it "helping" might be a stretch, but they've definitely had some good quality time together lately...
 |
| Helping Daddy "have a Bible study". Ok, so maybe this was more like good quality time with Mommy. Bible studies aren't things that 18-month-olds do very well, so we ended up in the mud puddles outside with the kids of the family. |
 |
| Helping Daddy with a new load of gravel for the front yard with her own little shovel that I picked up in the Target dollar bins for 50 cents this summer. One of my better Target dollar bin investments. |
 |
| Washing the Jimmy, which resulted in one wet, but happy, little girl. |
 |
| Skyping together - Titus got in on the fun too! |
 |
| "Oh, you mean this doesn't qualify as 'helping'? I guess I'll get out of the way." (By the way, my kitchen has some drawers now, which is what Grant was working on here. Super exciting! I'll have to post a pic later this week.) Grant also has some paid work in the woodshop this week, which we're thankful for. The business is off to a good re-start! |
The tile looks great!!
ReplyDelete