Saturday, March 1, 2014

shedding light on the situation

Let me give you a glimpse into our evening.


Let me give you another glimpse into our evening. 


Also, we forgot to turn the water back on after the tinaco was overflowing this morning, and I did three loads of laundry, so guess how much was left over to do the dishes. 

I'll let them tell you the rest of the story later. They'd probably rather wait until everything is put back together.  We are thoroughly enjoying Blake & Kristin's visit. 

2 comments:

  1. Now I will watch for "the rest of the story"
    Love to all - Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many guys does it take to change a light bulb? Looks like one to hold the ladder! Oh, house projects are so much more fun with someone else to share them with! Have a great time together! Hugs to all, Sarah

    ReplyDelete