We had a good weekend. Friday night we had Matt & Ruth and Marshall & Jan over so we could all re-connect after many of us have been traveling. The fact that we were having company over inspired a spring-cleaning of sorts, which still isn't quite finished, as evidenced by the laundry baskets sitting around full of things that we ran out of time to put away. I do feel more organized and less dusty, though, even though the mouse that has been living in our house since probably October is still running around (I see it probably every few days) and we cannot seem to catch it. We even watched it flip the trap - and still make it through unscathed.
Saturday night after Jovenes, we invited people over to play games, which was fun - a couple games of Qwirkle and a game of Settlers made for a late night, but a good one. Unfortunately I failed to take any photos. Sunday evening brought the first volleyball game in a while, and this evening we went in to Zamora to do errands.
"o give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. sing unto him […] talk ye of all his wondrous works. glory ye in his holy name. […] seek the Lord, and his strength. […] remember his marvellous works that he hath done [...] he opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. for he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. and he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness." Psalm 105
I think the tile looks nice (from what I can tell from the pic). It seems to be a nice warm color that goes nicely with the taupe color in the drapes. Not sure you were actually asking for opinions, but thought I would give one! And hmm....I think I might know now why it is bit hard to get up and going! love, A. Sarah
ReplyDeleteThanks! I do appreciate your opinion. We did decide to order it; I really liked it because although you can't tell in this pic it does have both brown and gray, which should tie both rooms together because the kitchen countertops are going to be gray concrete. It was a little more red-looking than I originally thought I would pick, but I think it will work. And yeah... :) I think part of it was post-Christmas de-motivation. That's kind of what I was thinking when I posted. But it seems like no matter how much sleep I get I could always use more and that, of course, has a different reason. :)
Delete