International traveler at 4 1/2 months old! This was around 5:30 in the morning - plenty early for all of us and especially the little girl.
So I had seen this thing that you can attach to the seat tray in front of you online; it cost $60 so I decided to try making my own. It actually worked really well considering that I guessed on all the measurements, and she did like it a lot, although there are a few changes I would make to make it more comfortable for her next time.
Hanging out with Daddy.
At the baggage claim. She actually liked the view of the airport from her front pack. I don't think I could have gotten through the airport without it!
We waited for the girls, then drove back to Princeville Saturday night and were there for church on Sunday. It was wonderful to see everyone! Sunday night we went to a shower for my cousin and his fiance - Jake & Kate, so excited for them, and that was in Forrest. And then we spent the night at Matt & Kim's (Grant's sister) before driving to Indianapolis on Monday morning.
Meeting A. Kim and cousins Cambria and Jenna!
No comments:
Post a Comment