"o give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. sing unto him […] talk ye of all his wondrous works. glory ye in his holy name. […] seek the Lord, and his strength. […] remember his marvellous works that he hath done [...] he opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. for he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. and he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness." Psalm 105
Friday, August 30, 2013
catch-up
I'm going to post quite a few posts after this one, just playing catch-up. They'll appear in reverse chronological order below this post. It's basically just a lot of pictures of our time at home, which we greatly enjoyed and felt refreshed by. We were so thankful for the encouragement and love we felt from our family and friends. The pictures do not depict anywhere near everyone we talked to, saw, hung out with, or lived with. I wish I had taken more pictures. After looking through these posts you're probably going to wish I had taken less. But I guess just know that if I forgot to take a picture of you with Ivory... you're still really important to us and we love each and every one of you so much. :) Thanks for loving us and making our time at home special. It is a blessing to come back to unity and peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment