On Friday night, we went over to Matt & Ruth's in the evening. Our relationships and unity as a missionary team are really important, and we enjoyed our time with them in an effort to build those relationships. Matt & Ruth have two young children, Caleb and Abigail. Caleb is a very fun and energetic 2 1/2 year old and Abi is a cute little baby, as most are. I'm thinking she was maybe born in May? Anyway, Caleb and I have become good friends, and he sure gave us lots of reasons to laugh on Friday night. It was wonderful! We enjoyed the time with the whole family and look forward to spending more time with them.
Contrary to this picture, Caleb and I really are good friends. He was just tired of pictures from having spent the last couple weeks surrounded by aunts and uncles and the like. :)
If you picture Caleb throwing his head back and laughing, that was more what was going on in the moments surrounding this picture. So much fun! We did lots of puzzles and even more wrestling and giggling. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment