…to take on our journey of life!
“footprints of Jesus, that make the pathway glow!
we will follow the steps of Jesus where’er they go.”
- footsteps of Jesus
love, grant and hannah
"o give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. sing unto him […] talk ye of all his wondrous works. glory ye in his holy name. […] seek the Lord, and his strength. […] remember his marvellous works that he hath done [...] he opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. for he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. and he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness." Psalm 105
Wow- congratulations! You're just pretty newsy people these days:) You will be having a lot of new experiences!! I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Heather
Congrats Hannah and Grant!!!! That is so exciting :) How did I not know that this blog existed?! I've enjoyed catching up a little on your Mexico decision journey. Well I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week and hopefully we can get together again sometime soon! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kristin K.
Congratulations!!! That is super exciting!
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys-
Heather Walder
heather s... newsy yes. so glad to have all our news out now... yes. :)
ReplyDeletehaha k - did I forget to tell you when we were at panera?! well, anyway, welcome to our blog. :)
thanks heather w. - we appreciate your prayers so much! I've been thinking of you lately too... when are you due?
We are due April 14th!
DeleteHeather W