Words seem inadequate to describe our last Sunday in Ixtlan and our good-byes to our church family there. It was emotional and beautiful, and really, the closure that I needed. Our family was so blessed by our friends here. Because I have very few sufficient words, and because my emotional energy still has not been replenished nearly two weeks later, I'll just leave you with the pictures (many of which I have already posted on Facebook, so you may have already seen them there).
"o give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. sing unto him […] talk ye of all his wondrous works. glory ye in his holy name. […] seek the Lord, and his strength. […] remember his marvellous works that he hath done [...] he opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. for he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. and he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness." Psalm 105
No comments:
Post a Comment