Monday, November 17, 2014

making good memories

On Friday evening, some of the younger women hosted a supper for the older women in church. It was a fun event to plan for, and a good time of togetherness. We had put together a slideshow of pictures from the past, so it was neat for people to re-live those moments. It also served as good motivation to keep making memories! Ruth organized everything, and we had a good turn-out - even from some people who don't regularly show up for things like that. Some of the older women shared advice and thoughts about their lives in Christ, and I think everyone left feeling refreshed. The whole idea had been Bere's (see pictures below), and she was thrilled to pieces how everything went, so I was happy for her.

Ruth and Elsa preparing sandwiches.
Bere and Maria
Elsa and I made and decorated cupcakes... it was a fun way to spend an afternoon together. 
The honored guests
Bere & I
More of the serving crew enjoying their food.

1 comment: