Tuesday, February 12, 2013

bluniers & stollers

Bluniers and Stollers arrived this morning and have really been troopers! They left Chicago around 1 a.m. and got into Guadalajara around 8:30, after a very brief layover in Mexico City - and they still had energy! Bryan is planning on doing three days of eye clinics and then we'll have a little time to get out and see things with them on Saturday. I'd like to have the kids write blog posts some, so hopefully you'll hear their voices soon, but everyone was a little worn out tonight. So far, though, they've experienced burritos and tacos, hauling a changing table pad through the airport (thanks, Jared!), Bertha's store, one big bruise, Dave learning Spanish, and getting locked out on the upstairs balcony, among other things. It's sure to be fun week! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. "hauling a changing table pad through the airport" - I would also like to say "thanks, Jared!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we thought you might feel that way. just wait... I have plenty more time to think of something for you to bring. :)

    ReplyDelete