Step 1 is done! We finished writing out the questions on our application last night. We decided we are really going to miss our chai tea-and-Mexico-application dates around our kitchen table (its the only place you can go on a date in your pajamas!). We're glad we have at least one more though - this week is devoted to typing up our very messy answers.
On Sunday we went to Kyle & Heather's wedding in Morton, and Bro. Fred Funk (Heather's dad) talked a lot about blessing others with the blessings that they have been given. We felt like he was talking right to us! God has blessed us so much - sometimes its a little overwhelming. For example, today I got an email that means I'll probably get to student teach in Princeville! What an answer to prayer. PHS is less than 10 minutes from our house, I already know the students from working with them this semester, and its a small atmosphere that I'll feel very comfortable teaching in. We are so thankful! And yet all of these blessings are ours... so that we can bless others with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment