"o give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. sing unto him […] talk ye of all his wondrous works. glory ye in his holy name. […] seek the Lord, and his strength. […] remember his marvellous works that he hath done [...] he opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river. for he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant. and he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness." Psalm 105
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
(mom)ents
I continuously think that one of the greatest blessings of having this summer in the U.S. is Ivory being able to experience life here, with people that we love, in places that are important to us.
As a mom, I get to experience these moments through her eyes as well as my own, and I find even greater delight when I see her joy. Thanks to all of you for investing in Ivory and loving her - you bless us so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment